An introduction to Forda Lodges, Cottages & Spa
- Award winning holiday lodges & luxury holiday cottages in a quiet secluded valley, with woodland, open spaces, walking & nature trails, recreational areas and river.
- A tranquil haven (only ten lodges & two cottages) but with the facilities usually associated with a larger site.
- Indoor Heated Pool, Sauna, Spa Hot Tub, Tennis Court
- Spa and Beauty Treatments and Complementary Therapies.
- Four Coarse Fishing Ponds for the exclusive use of guests
- Free WiFi available
- Games Room, Giant Chess, Play Area, Laundry facilities, free use of gas barbecues
- Minutes from heritage coastline, sandy beaches and Tamar Lakes; an ideal touring base for Cornwall and Devon
- Golf, horse riding, sailing, surfing, cycling and walking nearby
- Cots, highchairs and stair gates available free of charge
- Excellent value - no agencies or commissions - booking is direct with the owners for best value holidays.
Picture a wooded valley, hidden deep in the Cornish countryside and yet only minutes from the heritage coastline and magnificent north Cornish beaches. At its lowest part there are four coarse fishing ponds, skirted by woodland paths and fringed with wild flowers. There are large open areas and acres of grass playing fields, just perfect for a child or pet friendly holiday. This is Forda, a place whose unique character and setting attracts many kinds of visitors, not only in the long summer months but throughout the whole year and every season. We offer award-winning, luxury 5 star holiday cottages and comfortable 4 star self catering lodges close to Bude in North Cornwall, and close to the border with Devon. You’ll find that plenty of great days out in Devon and Cornwall are within easy reach of Forda Lodges, Cottages & Spa!
Forda was once a traditional Cornish farmstead. Today, it is a small and select 4 star and 5 star self catering holiday accommodation experience where cosy and cleverly designed lodges were constructed to blend perfectly with their surroundings and carefully located and aligned to provide privacy. There are also two luxury barn conversions with their own private gardens or large patios, which provide the perfect 5 star holiday cottage experience close to the Cornish coast! Forda is privately owned and managed by the Chibbett family who live at Forda in the old farmhouse. They take great pride in ensuring that all their guests have a relaxing and peaceful holiday in this wonderfully peaceful and idyllic location. Once discovered, guests often return year after year to this part of Cornwall and Devon - and to Forda. All the ingredients are here for an unforgettable holiday, every season of the year.