“Forda Lodges & Cottages” and “Forda” are trading names of Forda Limited. Below are the booking conditions between you (the customer) and Forda Limited (the company).
- A booking is only effected by the company receiving a completed, signed and dated booking form together with the appropriate payment. A 25% deposit of the total rental is payable on booking and the balance of payment is payable six weeks before arrival. Payment in full is required if the booking is made within six weeks of the date of arrival.
- A contract between the company and customer will exist when a booking form and deposit have been received by the company and confirmed by the company, subject to cheques being cleared.
- The number of guests shall not exceed the number stated on the booking form, and will be limited to guests named on the booking form.
- The company is unable to accept bookings from anyone under 18 years of age.
- Customers agree to keep and leave accommodation in a clean and tidy condition.
- The company reserves the right to make an additional charge to the customer if extra cleaning is made necessary as a result of accommodation being left in a dirty condition upon the customer's departure. Customers agree to report all breakages, losses and damage to the company as soon as possible and to pay for them before departure.
- The company reserves the right to request payment to cover the excessive consumption of services and utilities and also of central heating during the summer months.
- The company may request a security deposit to cover breakages, damages, excessive final cleaning and excessive consumption of services/utilities.
- The company reserves the right to enter accommodation giving reasonable notice, or without notice in the case of emergency.
- The company reserves the right to refuse acceptance of, or to terminate the visit of, or to prohibit the use of certain facilities by, any person whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of other visitors or otherwise a nuisance.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the availability of all amenities throughout the year, the company will not be liable for the non-availability due to circumstances beyond their control, breakdowns and necessary maintenance. Any breakdown of amenities, utilities or equipment cannot be held to be the responsibility of the company but every effort will be made to rectify any faults or make repairs as soon as possible. Improvements, maintenance and refurbishment to the accommodation, facilities and grounds are carried out throughout the year and the company will seek to ensure that guests are not inconvenienced.
- Customers accept and agree to comply with the Pets Code of Conduct.
- If for any reason beyond the company’s control (excluding 'force majeure') the company is unable to comply with this contract by providing the accommodation booked, all rent and charges paid in advance by the customer will be refunded in full but the customer will have no further claim against the company.
- Customers and visitors using Forda Lodges and Cottages and its facilities do so entirely at their own risk and the company cannot accept any liability for the loss or damage to any property or personal belongings, personal injury or loss of life. Vehicles and their accessories and contents are left entirely at the risk of customers. The company will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage from or to any vehicle from any cause whatsoever.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children on the site and in the use of the facilities, in particular the Pool Building, Games Room, Tennis Court, Play area (including swings and see saw) and at the fishing ponds.
- Customers should bring these notes and conditions to the attention of all persons they are booking for.
Guests & Visitors
The grounds and accommodation are only for the use of guests included in the booking. Friends and relatives are welcome to visit (but not to stay overnight) but please inform us in advance of any visitors and their vehicles. If they wish to make use of the facilities (fishing and amenities building), this can normally be arranged, at times of low usage, for a small charge but only by prior agreement. The amenities at Forda are only available after formal check-in and until 10am on the day of departure.
Please be sure to take all your personal belongings when you leave for home. The company will not accept any responsibility for any items left behind. If items are found, if feasible the items may be posted to you at your cost.
By law, smoking is prohibited in all public buildings, including the pool building and games room. Please mention when booking whether you specifically require smoking or non-smoking accommodation. In all cases smoking is not permitted in bedrooms and pipes and cigars are not permitted. Whenever possible we ask that people smoke outside on the patios.
Forda Ltd. Registered in England No: 5662153.
Registered Office: Forda, Kilkhampton, Bude, Cornwall EX23 9RZ
VAT Reg. No. 750 5867 14
© Copyright 2010 Forda Lodges and Holiday Cottages, Kilkhampton, Bude, Cornwall EX23 9RZ Tel: 01288 321413
Holiday Cottages Bude, Holiday Cottages Cornwall, Holiday Lodges, Self Catering Holiday Accommodation Cornwall, Cornwall Holiday Cottage, Bude Accommodation
Luxury self catering accommodation in North Cornwall, self catering holidays Bude, luxury barn conversions Cornwall, holiday lodges Bude, accommodation Bude, Bude holiday accommodation, family friendly holidays North Cornwall, romantic breaks Cornwall, spa breaks Cornwall.